GP leaders believe practice-based commissioning (PBC) will not happen in Wales. GPC Wales chairman Dr Andrew Dearden said that commissioning was likely to be led by local health boards, and that despite a pledge to ‘involve GPs more’, there was little political will in the country to involve GPs in PBC.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Private General Practitioner - Salaried MedicSpot London (Central) or Remote Working
- Long term Locum GP McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire