A Scarborough GP and his wife plan to cycle 300 miles across Eastern Europe to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Dr Nigel Fraser (pictured second from left with other fund raisers) will cycle from Vilnius in Lithuania to Warsaw in Poland, as part of an event dubbed the Great 500 Cycle Challenge. Dr Fraser said: 'I wanted to raise money for cancer because the Yorkshire coast is a retirement area and we have a higher-than-average cancer rate.' To sponsor Dr Fraser, email him at: nigel.fraser@gp-B82092.nhs.uk.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire