A Scarborough GP and his wife plan to cycle 300 miles across Eastern Europe to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Dr Nigel Fraser (pictured second from left with other fund raisers) will cycle from Vilnius in Lithuania to Warsaw in Poland, as part of an event dubbed the Great 500 Cycle Challenge. Dr Fraser said: 'I wanted to raise money for cancer because the Yorkshire coast is a retirement area and we have a higher-than-average cancer rate.' To sponsor Dr Fraser, email him at: nigel.fraser@gp-B82092.nhs.uk.
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire