To help GPs keep up to date with recent developments in breast, ovarian and cervical cancers, Healthcare Republic, in association with The Royal Marsden, present a brand new, free webcast featuring all the presentations from The Royal Marsden's recent GP Education Day on ‘Cancer in Women'.
The 13 talks are divided by topic into six chapters. Learning points include:
- Modernising breast cancer radiotherapy.
- Minimising surgery: maximising outcomes.
- Managing women at risk of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
- Ovarian screening and pre-invasive vulval disease.
- Treatment of ovarian cancer.
- The role of HPV testing and vaccination.
To help evaluate your learning, a CPD certificate is available to download after viewing one or all of the chapters.