Dr Kemple told GPonline he was keen to get the college to think outside the box. Click here to read a full interview with the RCGP president, and watch a short video below.
- 4-8 sessions Salaried GP Role, West Wolverhampton Prospect Health Wolverhampton
- 4 Session Salaried GP Role, Southampton Prospect Health Southampton
- 6 sessions Salaried GP Job, St Helens Prospect Health St. Helens
- Salaried GP Role, Leighton Buzzard Prospect Health Leighton Buzzard
- Salaried GP Role, Tonbridge Prospect Health Tonbridge
- General Practitioner St James Medical Centre - Taunton Taunton, Somerset
- Clinical Lead Teladoc Health Homeworking
- General Practitioner (GP) - Expert Medical Opinion Teladoc Health Homeworking
- Digital Healthcare GP Livi Homeworking
- Advanced Nursing Officer Push Doctor Manchester, Greater Manchester
The BMA is supporting legal action over alleged negligence and under the Human Rights...
GPs are among those who have been recognised in the Queen's birthday honours.
GPs across the UK are playing a leading role in the largest-ever NHS vaccination...
Dr Jim Brockbank from Myanmar UK GP Health Action provides an update on how the military...
More than four fifths of GPs say e-consultation systems adopted in the pandemic have...
Tens of millions of COVID-19 jabs have been administered across England, but how...