GP representatives are meeting in Liverpool on Friday for the conference - taking place for the first time as a one-day event separate from LMCs conferences for each of the four UK nations.
GPonline reported last month on issues set to dominate, including incentives to encourage GPs into partnership roles, financial support to widen practice teams and calls to look at how parts of the Scottish GP contract deal agreed earlier this year could be 'incorporated into English contract negotiations'. The conference will also debate concern over the rapid expansion of the GP at Hand video consultation service.
- LMCs back no confidence vote in GMC over Bawa-Garba case
- Furious GPs need investment to end 'living nightmare', warns GPC chair
- LMCs back workload limits as GP facing burnout demands change
- Rate at which GPs are being forced to hand back contracts 'a national disgrace'
- LMCs back incentive scheme to help GPs become partners
- Read GP chair Dr Richard Vautrey's speech in full
- LMCs demand public warning over mounting threat to general practice
- Soaring premises service charge leaves practices 'frozen in time'
- LMCs demand funding uplift to deal with impact of new GDPR legislation