Watching TV is a more potent analgesic than active distraction for children during venipuncture, Italian research has shown. For the study, 69 children aged 7–12 undergoing venipuncture were assigned to TV watching, distraction by mother or a control group. Questionnaires indicated that procedures were less painful if performed while watching TV (Arch Dis Child 2006; 91: 1,015–7).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire