Acupuncture is as good as standard treatment for migraine prevention, according to German research. The study of 960 patients who suffered two to six migraine attacks per month found the number of days on which patients suffered migraine was reduced after treatment with acupuncture or standard therapy. It also showed that acupuncture was equally effective when administered to areas of the skin in which no traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture points are found (www.thelancet.com).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- SALARIED GP - SOMERSET - 7 SESSIONS McGinley Healthcare Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset