Acupuncture is as good as standard treatment for migraine prevention, according to German research. The study of 960 patients who suffered two to six migraine attacks per month found the number of days on which patients suffered migraine was reduced after treatment with acupuncture or standard therapy. It also showed that acupuncture was equally effective when administered to areas of the skin in which no traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture points are found (www.thelancet.com).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire