Researchers compared 152 patients who received a 15-minute infusion of 5mg zoledronic acid with 115 patients who were given daily risedronate. After 20 months, 57 risedronate patients lost their therapeutic response, compared with only three patients given the zoledronic acid (Aclasta) who kept symptoms under control for up to three years. Pictured is a coloured X-ray showing a skull with mottled appearance due to the increased porosity characteristic in Paget's disease.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire