Researchers compared 152 patients who received a 15-minute infusion of 5mg zoledronic acid with 115 patients who were given daily risedronate. After 20 months, 57 risedronate patients lost their therapeutic response, compared with only three patients given the zoledronic acid (Aclasta) who kept symptoms under control for up to three years. Pictured is a coloured X-ray showing a skull with mottled appearance due to the increased porosity characteristic in Paget's disease.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire