CMO Sir Liam Donaldson has been presented with a 2006 Picker Award for Excellence in recognition of his achievements in the field of patient-centred care and patient safety.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Clinical Lead Teladoc Health Homeworking
- General Practitioner (GP) - Expert Medical Opinion Teladoc Health Homeworking
- 2 x GP Partners/Salaried Cross Road Surgery Weymouth, Dorset
- GP Leamington Medical Centre Cambridge, Waipa (NZ)
- Digital Healthcare GP Livi Homeworking
- Salaried GP or Partner GP Major Recruitment Durham
- Advanced Nursing Officer Push Doctor Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Physiotherapy Officer - 12 Month FTC (Part time) Push Doctor Homeworking
- Salaried Online GP - Remote - (Part time) Push Doctor Remote Working
- Locum GP - Long Term Fylde Private GP Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
Hospitals are compounding the GP workload crisis by dumping 'endless tasks' on primary...
Advice on red flag symptoms in patients with vaginal discharge, including what examinations...
The GMC has called for ‘greater autonomy’ to choose the complaints it investigates,...
GPs across the UK are playing a leading role in the largest-ever NHS vaccination...
General practice is facing 'historic workforce and workload crises' that have been...
General practice faces a 'rebalancing' between face-to-face and remote consultations...