Outward bound adventure activities are better than aerobics or other exercise classes for helping overweight teenagers to lose weight. A US study included 76 overweight teenagers assigned to 16 weeks of cognitive behavioural group treatment plus either adventure therapy or aerobic exercise. The average weight loss was similar in the two groups, but the number maintaining that loss over 10 months was twice as high in the adventure group (International Journal of Obesity 2006; 30: 31-9).
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire