Now, Towergate MIA will save you 10 per cent on your motor renewal premium guaranteed* so long as:
- You are 30-70 years of age.
- Have no more than two minor motoring convictions.
- Have made no more than two claims in the past three years.
- You drive a vehicle which is Association of British Insurers (ABI) rated groups 1-16.
This offer is open to family members of GP readers and practice staff too. As part of this offer, Towergate MIA is also including free key protection when you take out a new motor policy. If your keys are lost, stolen or broken, one call to the helpline and Towergate MIA Key Protection steps in and looks after you.
Key Protection gives you £1,500 annual cover against the costs of new locks and replacement keys, locksmith charges, plus vehicle hire, onward transport costs and accommodation when required. Full details are available on request.
If you don't automatically qualify for the 10 per cent offer, Towergate MIA can still provide you value for money and wide-ranging cover on your motor insurance.
* Subject to underwriting terms and conditions. Full terms and conditions available on request. Offer available until 30 September 2006
TO GET A QUOTATION...
- Call the Towergate MIA motor team on 0870 909 2578.
- Ask for the motor scheme for GP readers, and quote ref GPM01, and have to hand a note of your current renewal premium and the name of your insurer.
- Even if your insurance isn't due, call the Towergate MIA motor team to register for your 10 per cent discount and free key protection cover.
You'll be contacted at the appropriate time.