Devon locum GP Dr Sarah Fagg (left) is spending the summer sailing around Britain raising money for charities, the RNLI and Help The Hospices. Dr Fagg, from Exeter, set off last month with friend Jane Graham, who plans to train as a palliative care registrar. Dr Fagg said: 'The highlight so far has been watching 20 or so seals play around the boat while it was anchored off Grimsby.' You can sponsor them at www.justgiving.com/huffin.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire