Even universal access to antiretroviral drugs could not control an HIV epidemic, UK researchers have found. They used a mathematical model to compare different ways of improving access in poor countries. Providing drugs to all patients raised infection rates because they lived longer and became sexually active again. Only the addition of safe sex campaigns could cut infection rates (PLoS Med 2006;3:e124).
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire
- GP Locum Required Out of Hours Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire