Even universal access to antiretroviral drugs could not control an HIV epidemic, UK researchers have found. They used a mathematical model to compare different ways of improving access in poor countries. Providing drugs to all patients raised infection rates because they lived longer and became sexually active again. Only the addition of safe sex campaigns could cut infection rates (PLoS Med 2006;3:e124).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- SALARIED GP - SOMERSET - 7 SESSIONS McGinley Healthcare Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset