The Asian community needs to be made aware of its higher risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, according to a campaign launched in parliament. The DoH-backed campaign calls for education and action among ethnic minority groups. Pictured is Warwickshire GP Dr Susan Laird, measuring the waist of Mota Singh, a campaigner for diabetes awareness among UK Asians.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)