The Asian community needs to be made aware of its higher risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, according to a campaign launched in parliament. The DoH-backed campaign calls for education and action among ethnic minority groups. Pictured is Warwickshire GP Dr Susan Laird, measuring the waist of Mota Singh, a campaigner for diabetes awareness among UK Asians.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire