The ARM condemned the Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board (PMETB) for choosing the 'easiest' route to financing by increasing charges for certificates of completion of training. It agreed that trainees should only pay the direct costs of issuing the certificate and that the PMETB's principle source of funding should be the NHS and national governments, with only a minor contribution from doctors.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)