Underweight TB patients are at increased risk of relapse if they fail to regain 5 per cent of their body weight during therapy, claim US researchers. Over two years, 7.1 per cent of 857 TB patients relapsed. In underweight patients who failed to regain weight, relapse risk was 18.4 per cent, compared with 10.3 per cent in those who gained weight (Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2006; 174: 344-8).
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire