Pet rodents are a source of human salmonella infection, according to US research. Infection with the Salmonella enterica serotype typhimurium that is potentially related to pet rodents was identified among cases of salmonella infection submitted to the National Molecular Subtyping Network for Foodborne Disease Surveillance (N Eng J Med 2007; 356: 21–8).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire