Pyjamas and bed linen made with silver cloth could help combat the MRSA superbug, according to research from Bart’s Hospital and The London NHS Trust. Silver is already known to be a safe and effective agent against infection and is currently used in medical plasters. The specially created silver fabrics will be tested, next month, on 300 patients who have tested positive for carrying MRSA on their skin.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover