Pyjamas and bed linen made with silver cloth could help combat the MRSA superbug, according to research from Bart’s Hospital and The London NHS Trust. Silver is already known to be a safe and effective agent against infection and is currently used in medical plasters. The specially created silver fabrics will be tested, next month, on 300 patients who have tested positive for carrying MRSA on their skin.
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire