Adrenaline and noradrenaline could help Helicobacter pylori grow and alter its behaviour to survive for longer in the stomach, UK researchers have found.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Long term Locum GP - £750 / day in Havant MCG Healthcare Havant, Hampshire
- GP Locum task management project in Swindon, Wiltshire MCG Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- General Practitioner Fordington Surgery Fordington, on the outskirts of Dorchester, Dorset
- Long term GP Locum in Derby, Derbyshire MCG Healthcare Derby, Derbyshire
- Locum GP - Long term in Basingstoke MCG Healthcare Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Working from home GP cover remotely Mon to Sun Meddoc Locums Manchester and Liverpool
- GP Cover Nationwide ** Apple iPad for new registrations* Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- General Practitioner Opportunity, Wrexham Prospect Health Wrexham
- Salaried GP, Newport Menlo Park Recruitment Newport
- Salaried GP Job, Peterborough Prospect Health Peterborough
Sajid Javid's decision to back a report calling for the end of the GMS contract within...
Tens of millions of pounds could be stripped from general practice because work carried...
Podcast: Is the BMA representing GPs effectively, why GPs face a pension tax hit, and views on the workload crisis
In our regular news review the team discusses representation of GPs, a new survey...
Hundreds of thousands of people with insomnia could be offered treatment via a mobile...
Frontline health and social care staff and adults at increased risk of severe illness...
GP leaders have accused the government of making misleading claims about the general...