Adrenaline and noradrenaline could help Helicobacter pylori grow and alter its behaviour to survive for longer in the stomach, UK researchers have found.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Long Term Locum in Ashford Kent £700 / day MCG Healthcare Ashford, Kent
- Salaried GP > Partnership up to £11k / session in Basingstoke MCG Healthcare Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Lead GP, Basingstoke Menlo Park Recruitment Basingstoke
- Out of Hours GP’s required all across GLOUCESTERSHIRE. Excellent rates of pay! Locum.co.uk Shifts available all across Gloucestershire.
- Digital Healthcare GP Livi Homeworking
- Salaried GP or Partner GP Major Recruitment Durham
- Advanced Nursing Officer Push Doctor Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Physiotherapy Officer - 12 Month FTC (Part time) Push Doctor Homeworking
- Salaried Online GP - Remote - (Part time) Push Doctor Remote Working
- Locum GP - Long Term Fylde Private GP Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
Rocketing workloads created by huge backlogs of cases and continuing COVID-19 disruption...
The GP workforce grew by 0.4% in the year to March 2021, but the number of GP partners...
Practices are deluged with work, yet many people still think they are ‘closed’. The...
A UK COVID-19 booster campaign could start from September - but could also remain...
Most black, Asian and minority ethnic primary care staff have experienced racism...
GPs across the UK are playing a leading role in the largest-ever NHS vaccination...