Female hormones protect against gastric cancer, US study findings suggest. After 419,260 person-years of follow-up, 154 of 73,442 Shanghai women were diagnosed with gastric cancer. Analysis revealed that women who were fertile for less than 30 years were 90 per cent more likely to develop gastric cancers than those who were fertile for 30-36 years. Years since menopause and intrauterine device use were also linked to gastric cancer risk (Gut 2007 Online).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery