Eating less salt could prevent cardiovascular disease, according to US research. This is the first long-term study of salt’s impacts on health and showed a reduction in salt intake could lower the risk of death from cardiovascular disease by up to a quarter. The study involved 2,415 participants, all with high or normal BP (Br Med J Online 2007).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire