Early disease onset may put some Parkinson’s disease patients on dopamine agonists at increased risk of becoming pathological gamblers, say US researchers. Twenty-one patients who developed this problem had the onset of Parkinson’s at the age of 60, compared with 66 in the 42 patients who did not develop a gambling addiction. Higher novelty-seeking behaviour and a family history of alcohol abuse were also risk factors (Arch Neurol 2007; 64: 212–6).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover