Early disease onset may put some Parkinson’s disease patients on dopamine agonists at increased risk of becoming pathological gamblers, say US researchers. Twenty-one patients who developed this problem had the onset of Parkinson’s at the age of 60, compared with 66 in the 42 patients who did not develop a gambling addiction. Higher novelty-seeking behaviour and a family history of alcohol abuse were also risk factors (Arch Neurol 2007; 64: 212–6).
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery