Being breastfed as an infant fails to prevent people from becoming overweight later in life, according to US research. For the study, 35,000 mothers were asked to report their breast-feeding habits. The health of the children was then assessed in adulthood. This showed that breastfeeding had no significant effect on the BMI of the participants in adulthood (Int J Obes Online 2007).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried Doctor Bedworth Health Centre Bedworth, Warwickshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide