A US study of dogs has shown that antihypertensive treatment can prevent alcoholic cardiomyopathy. Blocking the angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1) prevented activation of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS). Dogs given alcohol and the A2A irbesartan (Aprovel) had levels of RAS activity and cardiac dysfunction similar to controls (Circulation 2006; 114: 226-36).
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire
- GP Locum Required Out of Hours Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire