Overweight and obese men are less likely to commit suicide than those of normal weight, according to a US study. It followed up 46,755 men over 16 years and looked at the factors associated with suicide risk. A total of 131 men died from suicide and the risk was found to be inversely related to BMI. Height and physical activity levels were not related to suicide risk (Arch Intern Med 2007; 167: 468–75).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley