Millions of women could be protected against life-threatening hip fractures by a once-a-year treatment with a new drug, say UK researchers. The drug zoledronic acid (Aclasta) was tested in a trial of 8,000 women. Those taking Aclasta showed a 70 per cent reduction in fractures of the vertebrate of the spine (NEJM 2007; 356: 1,809–22).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire