Newborn babies of mothers with hepatitis B should be immunised to protect them against the disease, Danish researchers have found. They analysed the findings of 29 clinical trials to judge the benefits of hepatitis B vaccines and hepatitis B immunoglobin to newborn infants. They found that both types of vaccine currently available effectively prevented babies contracting hepatitis B. Immunoglobins were also effective. Using a vaccine in combination with immunoglobins was more effective than either alone (www.bmj.com).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery