TB must be tackled among socially excluded groups if the disease is to be controlled in the UK, public health experts have warned. Homeless people, problem drug users and people with HIV have the highest rates of TB infection and are the most likely to have delayed presentation. To tackle the problem, homeless people with TB need to be admitted to hospital to ensure treatment continuation, and all patients in socially excluded groups should be allocated a key worker.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery