Low testosterone increases the risk of anaemia in men and women over 65 years old, US researchers have found. The study of 905 people, 88 of whom were anaemic, showed men with the lowest testosterone levels were up to 13 times as likely to develop anaemia as those with the highest levels. Among women, low testosterone increased the risk of anaemia more than threefold.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)