Testosterone treatment may help reduce symptoms, slow brain degeneration and increase muscle mass in men with MS, say US researchers. Ten men with MS were monitored for a six-month period during which no treatment was administered. Each man applied 10g of a gel containing 100mg of testosterone to the upper arms once daily for 12 months. One year of treatment with the testosterone gel was found to improve cognitive performance and to slow down brain atrophy (Arch Neurol 2007; 64: 683–8).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley