Most teenagers do not know that smoking is related to loss of sight, according to UK research. Two hundred and sixty teenagers, aged 16–18, were asked if they knew about the link between smoking and certain diseases. Only 5 per cent identified that smoking could cause blindness (Br J Ophthalmol Online 2007).
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham