Indoor swimming pools may be responsible for increases in childhood asthma. Belgian researchers used data from a study of 190,000 European 13- to 14-year-olds to compare the rates of wheezing and atopic eczema with the number of swimming pools per capita. They found the rate of wheezing rose by 3.39 per cent for each additional indoor chlorinated swimming pool per 100,000 of the population (Occupational and Environmental Medicine online).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery