A new source of stem cells has been discovered that can be used to create muscle, bone, fat, nerve and liver cells, according to US research. A number of stem cells were isolated from amniotic fluid specimens, obtained for amniocentesis, that could give rise to many specialised cell types. They have been named amniotic-fluid-derived stem cells. They are easily obtainable and can be grown in large quantities (Nature Biotechnology Online).
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- Salaried GP (with a view), Torquay Menlo Park Recruitment Torquay