Soy nuts may improve BP in postmenopausal women and reduce cholesterol levels in women with high BP, say US researchers. The researchers assigned 60 postmenopausal women to eat two different diets, one of which involved eating half a cup of soy nuts a day, for eight weeks. The soy nut-supplemented diet lowered systolic and diastolic BP by 9.9 per cent and 6.8 per cent, respectively, compared to the soy nut-free diet (Arch Intern Med 2007; 167: 1,060-7).
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester