Soy nuts may improve BP in postmenopausal women and reduce cholesterol levels in women with high BP, say US researchers. The researchers assigned 60 postmenopausal women to eat two different diets, one of which involved eating half a cup of soy nuts a day, for eight weeks. The soy nut-supplemented diet lowered systolic and diastolic BP by 9.9 per cent and 6.8 per cent, respectively, compared to the soy nut-free diet (Arch Intern Med 2007; 167: 1,060-7).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire