The legal age for purchasing tobacco should be raised from 16 to 17 or 18 years old in England and Wales, according to a DoH proposal. This would bring the countries into line with US and Canadian regulations. The DoH hopes to introduce tougher sanctions against retailers who persist in selling cigarettes to under-age teenagers.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)