The headmistress and six other staff at The Meadows School in Oldbury, West Midlands, have developed an allergy to school. Shortly after the £5 million school opened in 2003 the teachers developed allergic symptoms and breathing difficulties which prevent them from working there. Building materials have been blamed for the symptoms, but despite tests, the specific cause remains unknown (www.teachers.org.uk).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire