The headmistress and six other staff at The Meadows School in Oldbury, West Midlands, have developed an allergy to school. Shortly after the £5 million school opened in 2003 the teachers developed allergic symptoms and breathing difficulties which prevent them from working there. Building materials have been blamed for the symptoms, but despite tests, the specific cause remains unknown (www.teachers.org.uk).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire