Handling rubbish that has been left out for a fortnight before being collected can increase the risk of health problems such as asthma, Canadian research suggests. The researchers found that rubbish left out for long periods could produce harmful spores which could trigger sore throats, respiratory symptoms, asthma and other allergic reactions (Science of the Total Environment Online 2007).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire