A gel made from nitroglycerine could offer relief to sufferers of Raynaud’s disease, say US researchers. The gel, which is for application to the hands and feet, works by widening the blood vessels allowing an increased blood flow to the affected areas. It can relieve symptoms within five minutes of application. The gel is currently on trial in five hospitals in England and Scotland, with further study planned to take place in more hospitals in the UK and US (MediQuest Therapeutic Online).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire