Patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) are no more likely to develop hearing loss than other patients of the same age, according to the results of a US study presented at the American Auditory Society annual meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona. Researchers from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota compared hearing loss rates in 29 RA patients and 30 age- and sex-matched controls, and found no difference in rates of hearing loss between the two groups (www.amauditorysoc.org).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley