Patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) are no more likely to develop hearing loss than other patients of the same age, according to the results of a US study presented at the American Auditory Society annual meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona. Researchers from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota compared hearing loss rates in 29 RA patients and 30 age- and sex-matched controls, and found no difference in rates of hearing loss between the two groups (www.amauditorysoc.org).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery