Increased pulse pressure is a good predictor of new onset AF, according to data from the US Framingham Heart Study. Among 5,331 adults, aged an average of 57, follow-up over 16 years showed that 363 men and 335 women developed AF. Analysis revealed that each 20mmHg increase in pulse pressure was associated with a 34 per cent increased risk of developing AF (JAMA 2007; 297: 709–15).
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery