Increased pulse pressure is a good predictor of new onset AF, according to data from the US Framingham Heart Study. Among 5,331 adults, aged an average of 57, follow-up over 16 years showed that 363 men and 335 women developed AF. Analysis revealed that each 20mmHg increase in pulse pressure was associated with a 34 per cent increased risk of developing AF (JAMA 2007; 297: 709–15).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Private General Practitioner - Salaried MedicSpot London (Central) or Remote Working
- Long term Locum GP McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire