A human prostate has been grown from embryonic stem cells for the first time by a team of Australian researchers. The all-female research team hopes the technique will help scientists develop treatments for prostate disease by allowing them to observe at first hand the factors that play a role in the development of the prostate (Nature Methods 2006; 3: 179-81).
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire