A human prostate has been grown from embryonic stem cells for the first time by a team of Australian researchers. The all-female research team hopes the technique will help scientists develop treatments for prostate disease by allowing them to observe at first hand the factors that play a role in the development of the prostate (Nature Methods 2006; 3: 179-81).
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire