Prolactin, a key pregnancy hormone, could be a treatment for MS because the hormone could boost myelin production. The latest study follows findings that MS goes into remission when a woman is pregnant. Comparison of pregnant and virgin female mice showed that pregnant mice had twice the normal level of oligodendrocytes, which produce myelin (J Neurosci 2007 Online).
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery