A handful of pistachios may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by reducing cholesterol levels, according to US research. Two different diets, one containing no pistachios, the other containing three ounces of pistachios per day, were tested for four weeks. The pistachios were found to reduce the amount of LDL cholesterol by 11.6 per cent.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire