Exposure to pesticides may increase the risk of brain tumours, according to French researchers. The association of occupational and environmental exposure to pesticides and brain tumours was assessed in 221 people with brain tumours and 442 individually matched controls. Agricultural workers exposed to the highest levels of pesticide had a twofold greater risk of brain tumours (OEM Online 2007).l Do pesticides cause Parkinson's? - Page 18.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester