Exposure to pesticides may increase the risk of brain tumours, according to French researchers. The association of occupational and environmental exposure to pesticides and brain tumours was assessed in 221 people with brain tumours and 442 individually matched controls. Agricultural workers exposed to the highest levels of pesticide had a twofold greater risk of brain tumours (OEM Online 2007).l Do pesticides cause Parkinson's? - Page 18.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire