Researchers have developed a painkiller based on the venom of a tropical sea snail. The Conus magnus uses its venom to paralyse passing fish for its dinner, but the synthetic version of the drug, Prialt, is intended for use in the treatment of severe chronic pain (www.prialt.com).
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)