Any amount of ozone, produced when vehicle and industrial emissions react with sunlight, is harmful to health, US research has shown. The research analysed data on air pollution, weather and all-cause mortality from 98 urban areas between 1987 and 2000. An increase in ozone concentration of 10 parts per billion was associated with a 0.3 per cent increase in mortality. (www.ehponline.org).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery