Overweight diabetics are more likely to be mistaken about what is a healthy weight than diabetics with a healthy bodyweight. A survey of 2,461 US diabetes patients found that 41 per cent gave a 'healthy' weight for their height that was in the overweight BMI range but two thirds of obese respondents gave 'healthy' weights that were too high.The researchers concluded that more effort should be made to educate patients about a healthy weight range (Diabetes Care. 2006; 29: 695-7).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley