Overweight diabetics are more likely to be mistaken about what is a healthy weight than diabetics with a healthy bodyweight. A survey of 2,461 US diabetes patients found that 41 per cent gave a 'healthy' weight for their height that was in the overweight BMI range but two thirds of obese respondents gave 'healthy' weights that were too high.The researchers concluded that more effort should be made to educate patients about a healthy weight range (Diabetes Care. 2006; 29: 695-7).
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire
- VRMM Medical Assessor MHRA London