Overweight people earn less then their slimmer counterparts, say Italian researchers. This was investigated in nine European countries. Every 10 per cent increase in average BMI reduced the earnings of men by 3.27 per cent and women by 1.86 per cent. (Economics and Human Biology Online 2007).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover