Arthritis should be assessed using a 'noisy knee' test, researchers in Lancashire have claimed. The researchers have developed a device for diagnosing osteoarthritis on the basis of the creaking noises produced by the joints (www.arc.org.uk).
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)