Analysis of cannabis use among 611 people with lung cancer and 1,040 healthy controls, all of whom were aged 18-59 years, found no link between use of the drug and cancer risk when tobacco smoking was accounted for, delegates were told at a meeting of the American Thoracic Society held in San Diego, California, last week (www.thoracic.org).
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)